alienware laptops?

shit I think a regular laptop would run minecraft I no that u can buy a decent cheap hp at Walmart that would do the job my friend plays WOW on a Walmart hp laptop

[media][/media]

well what ever you get man just a recommendation get a laptop with a i7 I guess the i5 are good to but I have a i7 and as I tell my fiancé my pc would run a 3rd would country

[media][/media]

Steer clear of Alienware, as already stated, overpriced.

If it's for gaming, don't get anything much more than a quad core CPU. Anything more than that is useless in terms of gaming performance.

So basically, high end i5 CPU. At least 8gb's of RAM. (Some games are pushing over 4gb of use now.) And the beefiest GPU you can afford once you've met the other req's.

Look for laptops that fit that criteria, I have a cheap Acer and it does good on a lot of things at medium-high settings, by good I mean 50-60fps.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I would never pay the prices that alienware wants. Hell I look at all the "gaming nerds" at my college. None of them run alienware. Well except one of my old friends back from middle school. But he also thinks iphones are the godsend of phones as well.

In the end just go with the stats that raptorman gave.

I snagged a HP envy dv7 for cheap mainly because it was used. It has 3rd gen i7 cpu, 16gb of ram, and a 2gb geforce GT630m graphics card. I never knew what I was missing out on. Haven't done much gaming on it other than fucking around with minecraft just because my other laptop could even run it above 6 fps, or even boot itself up in less than 5 minutes lol.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I know whats good for gaming I used to have the Lenovo y560p with the orangey red trim on it I regreted selling within the first month. I was just looking for customer feedback since they were bought out by dell

I picked up an Alienware mx18r2 from craigslist for like $740 and use it every day. 1 of the few laptops with hdmi out and in and such a huge screen with the ability to store 4 sticks of ram, 3 hard disk drives, and 2 graphics cards. It is a desktop replacement in every way. Not to mention it has an aluminum construction that is just good.

I personally wouldn't go mortgaging a house for 1 which is why I only bought this one when I stumbled on it. At the time I had an Asus ROG G73JH that I enjoyed just fine, but it was a deal that was too good not to take.

I have noticed that sometimes you can find decent deals on Dell outlets section as well for kinda cheap.

Good luck either way.

I had an Alienware m15x all through college that rocked. They're overpriced, sure, but they're the bar by which every other gaming laptop manufacturer compares their machines. I never had an issue with mine and I still have it in use today after upgrading the hard drive to an SSD. Don't shy away from Alienware just because others complain about the price, especially if their financing options make it affordable for you.

MSI and ASUS laptops can be found pretty cheap if you look for last year's models or buy a used/refurbished one. Build quality is good but not quite Alienware level and you don't get the same customization experience that you get with a new Alienware. Plus you would need to put it on a credit card or use PayPal rather than getting the financing option through Dell.

Razer's Blade 14" 2014 Edition is the cream of the crop for a true gaming laptop right now just in case you have $2500 burning a hole in your pocket.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived