Sundown Audio

CT2200.1 or CT owners need help

visiontech4x4

Currently using the pioneer deh-80prs. Have a 1/0 ground from the battery to the body and from the battery to the engine. Each amp has its own ground to an old seat belt bolt at the back seat with the paint removed down to bare metal. Rca, bass knob, front and rear speaker wires and amp remote wire are ran on the drivers side. 1/0 power wire ran on the passenger side.

If I disconnect the rcs from the ct 2200 and leave my fosgate 400.4 connected the noise goes away. If I install a filter on the ct amp the noise goes away. I have tried new different grounding points for the deck as well as the amps. Wondering if I should tie an addition 1/0 ground to the frame both at the battery and at the rear of the jeep where the amps are.

The seat belt ground might not be good enough for the CT Sounds amp. When I was moving my amps around in my car my mid amp would work fine of the seat belt bolts in my car but for some reason the sub amp voltage would drop and sometimes even go into protect because the ground was not sufficient enough. Once I moved the sub ground to the frame all problems went away.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire