Need a new battery that will work with my charger

For those who don't know, I don't have a car so my setup is in the garage. I have a battery but when I got it, it was dead so I recharged it and it held but it just does not have a big enough capacity to support my setup.

I have this charger:
Screenshot_1.jpg

I need a battery that can work with this charger . The charger will be on almost 100% of the time.

I have a R1200-1D wired to 2 ohms but will be getting a new sub @ 1 ohm. Amp will pull 50-150amps. I also have a deck and 2ch(30 amp fues.) for speakers.

I need a battery that can support this. Please help. I was going to get a D3400 but since it is AGM, I guess it cannot work with my charger.

Pioneer DEH-X6600BT

(1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

(1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz

A normal battery charger will charge agm batteries. However there is a few things they lack when "fully" charging agms.

I think someone else should chime in.

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

7DYnHlh.jpg

Anyone else have anything to put in on this? Like I've said, For garage system. Charging system is 12v 10a charge as pictured above, also does 12v 2a, and 12v 55a. Would like AGM because they seem to have bigger capacity. Was looking at a D3400 but a buddy on FB said that my charger will not work and will cause it to over charge and bloat/vent. The thing is, is that it shows when my current battery is charged and stops charging, how would that not work and protect it?

Pioneer DEH-X6600BT

(1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

(1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz

"Use this charger only on flooded lead-acid batteries. Other batteries may be damaged or may overheat, leak, or catch fire." from the manual .

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

if i was you i would either get a charger that will work with agm and they are not to expensive . or go to the local battery-plus or what ever battery shop and ask about factory seconds/ bstock. my local store sells bstock deka g31 deep-cycles for $65. but you have to know the wet lead acid batteries vent hydrogen when they are being charged so keep them in a ventilated area.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived