Audiopipe APDL-20001d GUTS

itscody

Having ran audiopipe, I am more than willing to spend the extra money for a good amp so that I have the peace of mind that my car won't burst into flames. :shrug: but hey to each his own. I'm done here

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Having ran audiopipe, I am more than willing to spend the extra money for a good amp so that I have the peace of mind that my car won't burst into flames. :shrug: but hey to each his own. I'm done here

I hope your not running CT then, you should have the fire department on speed dial.

I hope your not running CT then, you should have the fire department on speed dial.

too bad that was just the 7k's.

five bucks more AP's have caught fire (like mine) than CT amps.

I wouldn't say the clip light on a bass knob is the "be all end all", especially with this piece of shit

For the price the amps actual pretty good, Only someone that ran it would know that tho. Its not always about, sundown crescendo, ect.

if you put "for the price" and "good" in the same sentence, its not good.

7k's or not, Still a Ct product, Ive heard more of those being smoke machines then the ap's

but as previous said i could care less about Ap, CT, AQ ect. Im just here posting this, Cause its no where else, and to get my post count up.

ill be posting several more amp guts soon. Thats hard to find or not out there yet.

7k's or not, Still a Ct product, Ive heard more of those being smoke machines then the ap's

but as previous said i could care less about Ap, CT, AQ ect. Im just here posting this, Cause its no where else, and to get my post count up.

ill be posting several more amp guts soon. Thats hard to find or not out there yet.

you dont hear anything because nobody wants to admit their $140 went up in smoke LOL

you dont hear anything because nobody wants to admit their $140 went up in smoke LOL

Id like to know where they got them for $140

I paid $80 for my audiopoop 2.5 years ago :ph34r::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall: I was young and naive though :discostu:

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Had my hands on a lot of audio pipe amps and you sir don't know a good amp until you run one. When you have a audio pipe, its like "man its a good amp" then 4 months down the road you buy a good amp and your like... Fuck that audio pipe was junk what was I thinking.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Had my hands on a lot of audio pipe amps and you sir don't know a good amo until you run one. When you have a audio pip, its like "man its a good amp" then 4 months down the road you buy a good amp and your like... Fuck that audio pipe was junk lol

exactly how i was when i switched from the ap1500 to an aq 1200 lol

Archived