Sonic Electronix

I need to know about head units

You came to learn but yet think yoou know everything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ive tried pioneer. Kenwood. Boss . Alpine. And jensen. They do all sound different regardless of price..of course the higher priced ones sound better than most. Its up to the customer if they care about all that or not..most ppl cant tell the difference...but then ppl on the audio forums arent most ppl..theyre enthusiasts. Me having worked in retail I can tell you that you shouldnt go telling people about things if you dont know or are uncertain of them...the way you should have handled that situation is let them know that you are uncertain but emphasize your strengths so the customer doesnt feel uncertain or nervous and then bring in someone else to answer their question like this. "Honestly I could talk to you all day about how to wire or correctly install an aftermarket stereo but those specs are something that im not 100% sure of. Let me ask my manager and maybe he could explain that a little better to you." Although I dont thjnk you should be fired for it. Thats way overkill but it is a learning experience. And btw the mosfets are just power supplys. Crossover points and slopes are a completely different thing. but If hes buying 40dollar pioneer speakers I doubt hes going to notice the difference from hu to hu..a real audiophile wouldnt want 40dollar pioneers and if he did it would be just to get by

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Im used to being bashed on here by now. just go into a chat room and say your favorite brand and ten people will chime in to tell you your stuff is shit and that if youre not buying sundown youre not a real car audio fanatic. Excuse me for wanting to know specifics. When you say quality of parts well who has the highest quality? Ibleedmusick has been the best help inferring pioneer is the highest quality with kenwood and alpine still also being good choices. All I wanted was tangible differences between them besides "they all have unique sounds". So when I go to work, I'll just say they all sound different and I dont know why. That definitely sounds better than pointing out sales to customers. Customers at best buy who ask for discounts on a $120 radio. And who dont want to pay $65 for a radio install but also dont want to go on youtube for 20 minutes and figure it out for themselves. Best buy offers a plethora of training to all of their employees. I have utilized this to the best of my ability, however all they say is "our mixtrax is one of a kind!" and "24 variable illumination!" but at the end of the day I tell customers if you have a brand preference follow it, if not, get the best sale price for the unit that has all the features youre looking for. Like i said in my first post, my conscious is clear when it comes to selling. whether that be car audio, home theater, or appliances. Best buy may have a bad rep for their prices and their 16 year olds who dont give a fuck about their job, but i've been at best buy for a year and seen many stores and their employees.... Ill take my idiot team members over the jerks on this website any day. some of you were helpful. some of you just called me stupid and said i should lose my job because you could not point out real differences to me. Thanks

first as being one that is in chat quite often i can assure you nobody bashed you for saying your favorite brand. That is NOT true statement at all because honestly in chat we dont give a shit what you run. There is no point in lying and we take great offense to that.

Second in regards to your "team members over the jerks on this website anyday".. If that was the case then why not trust your team members to answer the question you had to come in here an ask? Why continue to post if were such jerks? Why dont you just fucking leave the forum? Ya know what i will help you do just that.. i will help you exit because i wouldnt want you to be surrounded by the jerks anymore. That will give you ample time to spend more with your "team members"

Thanks for stopping by

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived