Second Skin Audio

What Subs Should I Get 8x12''

DC Level 4 12" with level 5 coils.

no idea why you even posted that, the only reason you would get level 5 coils is to up the power handling, if he's running 4 subs off 3500 rms thats not even enough for a stock lvl 4 times 4 setups rms value of 4k. Buying level 5 coils in his case is pretty much a waste of money.

level 4s or sx would be pretty close as well as the icons but i believe price was an issue thats why i recommended the level 3s or SE's as they can be had for cheaper and he doesnt HAVE to use all that amp power on them as well as they will sound a hell of alot better then the current sonances

I was a RD rep for about .....a week, the customer service is horrible and Steve (the owner) is a complete piece of trash, i ordered product to demo for product knowledge purposes, never recieved any of them and was told that DHL stole every product that he sent my way. I find that a little far fetched myself, I just figured after that fiasvco if it was that hard for me as a rep to get somethign i ordered then i didnt want to put potential customers through the same horseshit, when the guy cant even give me T/S specs im asking for on the drivers.

Edited by Accordman

no idea why you even posted that, the only reason you would get level 5 coils is to up the power handling, if he's running 4 subs off 3500 rms thats not even enough for a stock lvl 4 times 4 setups rms value of 4k. Buying level 5 coils in his case is pretty much a waste of money.

level 4s or sx would be pretty close as well as the icons but i believe price was an issue thats why i recommended the level 3s or SE's as they can be had for cheaper and he doesnt HAVE to use all that amp power on them as well as they will sound a hell of alot better then the current sonances

I didn't even do the math.

My Bad.

The LV3's are beefy.

Pretty sure they can knock.

Someone has 4 15" LV3's in a Chevy SUV of some type and they hit.

Edited by Bigpimpin91

I was a RD rep for about .....a week, the customer service is horrible and Steve (the owner) is a complete piece of trash, i ordered product to demo for product knowledge purposes, never recieved any of them and was told that DHL stole every product that he sent my way. I find that a little far fetched myself, I just figured after that fiasvco if it was that hard for me as a rep to get somethign i ordered then i didnt want to put potential customers through the same horseshit, when the guy cant even give me T/S specs im asking for on the drivers.

Honestly I cant say enough on how crappy RD's products are and how pissed they have me. Wait a long ass time for a response and I didnet even get it after emailing them 3 times my friend had to get through to them! But I have to pay for shipping both ways for both my subs because they fell apart and were declared manufactuer defect

Maybe some PBX's???

I know someone with 16 of them......... :rolleyes:

Hey Now!

I'll only sell them if I can off load all 16 :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

KingSuv I still cant decide of figure out how to do the box with subs up port back lol :angry:

Flip a coin :lol::lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)