dpeebs Posted August 1, 2014 Report Posted August 1, 2014 looking for a design for a box for my dc lvl 4 12 m2, I was told from dc that the sub needs to be in 1-1.25 cubic box to run on my aq2200, iv tried downloading box torrent but wont work so does anybody have a design for the sub? I want it tuned between 30-34 hzs I like the lows but want to have a little of both low and volume lol
Motorboat KER Posted August 1, 2014 Report Posted August 1, 2014 Try using Torres. That seems like a basic box design.
dpeebs Posted August 1, 2014 Author Report Posted August 1, 2014 I said in my post that it wont work for me, other wise I would
Joe X Posted August 1, 2014 Report Posted August 1, 2014 looking for a design for a box for my dc lvl 4 12 m2, I was told from dc that the sub needs to be in 1-1.25 cubic box to run on my aq2200, iv tried downloading box torrent but wont work so does anybody have a design for the sub? I want it tuned between 30-34 hzs I like the lows but want to have a little of both low and volume lol Yes what vehicle?
dpeebs Posted August 1, 2014 Author Report Posted August 1, 2014 I will have to measure but for a 1-1.25 box is pretty small so didn't think measurments would matter 18'' height 18'' width 31'' length that's the size of my box I had for an RE MX 12 and it was a tight fit trying to slide it in the trunk but that was just over 3 cubes
Joe X Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 So here is something near your request, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 3/8", figure is just an assembly guide: You will need to round all inner edges of the port at the ends and all the turns. Please talk to member CJ18 (DC dealer) on the DC forum regarding the spec you were given and this suggestion, any changes let me know.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.