Sonic Electronix

Where can you get sundown voicecoils?

Thought you were about to get hooked up with a new Sundown sub by your local dealer.

I decided I'm going to save up for an Fi BL12, in the mean time I want to recoil this HX2 as a project and so I have something in the interim.

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

No luck! Sundown doesnt sell parts to the public anymore. This is starting to really be a pain in the ass.

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

Looking for a zv.4 3" VC just wondering if anyone knows where i can get my hands on one. Apparently it should fit my HX2 perfect when i get around to recoiling it. Thanks.

I can almost guarantee that no Sundown coil will fit an HX2 motor, the gap is rather small and IIRC the pole piece is a bit wider than most common 3" coil ID's. You should contact Springfield Speaker Repair, who AFAIK is the only company around who has new-old-stock OEM rockford coils to fit those. I have a couple 15" RF cones for that model and some dustcaps if you need.

Sundown will sell individual parts

I haven't got a reply back from Jacob yet this year and I've tried to get hold of him a couple times for parts to fix a Sundown woofer for a friend, and I was interested in some mids. It's a shame because for many years he has been very good to me with replies and some pretty big parts orders. Truth be told I even scraped the SUNDOWN sticker off my Jeep before the big show up here a couple weeks ago. Not like I've even had anything Sundown in there this year, but when he was decent about replying to my emails I'd give him a free plug anyway.

10589040_703119593077116_363844623_n.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived