Stephen Posted March 24, 2008 Report Posted March 24, 2008 indeed word you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
teamgatesbigc Posted March 24, 2008 Report Posted March 24, 2008 bout timee you finally get on here mike. 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
BigPimpin91 Posted March 24, 2008 Report Posted March 24, 2008 heard that...A lot of requests for G.F. pics. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
IH8PunkRok Posted March 24, 2008 Report Posted March 24, 2008 love ur car more pics of G/fi wouldnt mind seein some -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Jman08 Posted March 24, 2008 Report Posted March 24, 2008 Love your vids man and welcome to the site! Youtube.com/J Hutch22
s-saudio Posted March 25, 2008 Author Report Posted March 25, 2008 I have been meaning to get on here for awhile but started a new job recently at a marketing company that has some pretty long hours. Sorry to anyone that has sent me any questions I may have not responded to. I try to get back to as many as I can but my work schedule is just hectic very nice, but still looked lie a hatch killer even with the hushmat, lol haha your right The sundown amps would have ripped the car apart without the hushmat though most of my old vids are when i had the memphis 4kws in which was less then half the power as what I am running now. the memphis amps ripped the steel on the roof at the corners so I had no choice on the hushmat (thats why the windshields used to break) I had also set the enclosure up to peak on 34hz at the time. A lot of requests for G.F. pics. I will try and get some more videos of her up in the future. I am in the middle of putting two 15's in a car for her to use this season. Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
BASS14 Posted March 25, 2008 Report Posted March 25, 2008 just wondering wat u did for electrical upgrade in that beast?? (alts,batts,big3,etc) Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.