Motorboat KER Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 I found a good deal on 2 E12, what would let them get low? Regular ported or a 4th order?
TRON Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 A transmission line. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Triticum Agricolam Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 I found a good deal on 2 E12, what would let them get low? Regular ported or a 4th order? I have one E12 in a 1.5 cube box tuned to 32 Hz. It gets plenty low and has very even response. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 Post the vehicle and box max dims, if it doesn't fit no point in bringing it up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.