my spl score

That is 100% tru so here it is 2 american bass dual ones straped at 2 ohms soon to be straped at 1 ohm i have 4 maren batterys for a battery bank. All knu concept and sky high 1/0 adding more soon stock alt waiting for my singer 240 amp alt to get here. No head unit. And for amplifier power i have 4 audio pipe 1500s. Still in early testing phase. I have had thes amps strapped at 1 ohm daily never had a problem. Gess i got a good batch. Butt will be swaping amps soon anyway. Sorry for spelling.

if you have 1 sub per amp wired at 2 ohm each amp is seeing 1 ohm.. do not wire 1 sub .5 or you will burn your car down. each amp will see .25 ohms if you do.. best bet is to wire each coil to an amp and gain match

Does that screen show 129 Hz as peak frequency? I thought most legal scores had to be below 100 Hz? Maybe I can't see the screen very well, I'm on mobile and the picture is small.

Regardless, great freaking score dude.

i do agree with a previous response about switching all the batteries over to agm's. Far as the question you asked about the new alternator pushing you up and over that 158db goal, if i had to venture a guess id have to say no.

Something that MIGHT help you out though is to run dual power to those amps(once the rest of the electrical is up to par). its a proven fact that doing that will help you realize more power from the existing amps, just as improving your alternator and batteries will.

With my current sub amp (hifonics zues 3200(yes i know....can hear the groans already but its doing a job until my real amps show up)) adding a second power run to the amp brought me from 950watts to 1150watts. and i still have a bottle neck at the fuse holder 10" from my amp. I am willing to bet id gain a little more adding dual inputs to the power terminals and having 2 complete runs into the amp.

sorry for quoting CS

That is 100% tru so here it is 2 american bass dual ones straped at 2 ohms soon to be straped at 1 ohm i have 4 maren batterys for a battery bank. All knu concept and sky high 1/0 adding more soon stock alt waiting for my singer 240 amp alt to get here. No head unit. And for amplifier power i have 4 audio pipe 1500s. Still in early testing phase. I have had thes amps strapped at 1 ohm daily never had a problem. Gess i got a good batch. Butt will be swaping amps soon anyway. Sorry for spelling.

if you have 1 sub per amp wired at 2 ohm each amp is seeing 1 ohm.. do not wire 1 sub .5 or you will burn your car down. each amp will see .25 ohms if you do.. best bet is to wire each coil to an amp and gain match
im not straping them at .5. They ar running strapped at 2 ohms rite now.i need recones so i can get dual 2s. So i can strap them at 1 ohm .5 on each amp. Thes amps run prity good on half ohm daily.

Does that screen show 129 Hz as peak frequency? I thought most legal scores had to be below 100 Hz? Maybe I can't see the screen very well, I'm on mobile and the picture is small.

Regardless, great freaking score dude.

i do agree with a previous response about switching all the batteries over to agm's. Far as the question you asked about the new alternator pushing you up and over that 158db goal, if i had to venture a guess id have to say no.

Something that MIGHT help you out though is to run dual power to those amps(once the rest of the electrical is up to par). its a proven fact that doing that will help you realize more power from the existing amps, just as improving your alternator and batteries will.

With my current sub amp (hifonics zues 3200(yes i know....can hear the groans already but its doing a job until my real amps show up)) adding a second power run to the amp brought me from 950watts to 1150watts. and i still have a bottle neck at the fuse holder 10" from my amp. I am willing to bet id gain a little more adding dual inputs to the power terminals and having 2 complete runs into the amp.

sorry for quoting CS

Well i dont think just the alternator will get me a 158 i think it will get me closser. Butt with the alternator and me tweaking my box is what will get me a 158. Now back to the dubble power thing if i run to 0 guage power and ground to each amp my score will go up?

Archived