boom50cal Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 Sounds like you're describing an 88-98 pickup, so here's my old box from my 96 regular cab... I used 1/2 birch. Was wonderful. Tuned a little low, could stand to cut the ports back, but 1.5 years and 3 trucks later it's still solid as ever. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Jchristian30 Posted August 7, 2014 Author Report Posted August 7, 2014 How many cubic feet is the dimension that I have?
CleanSierra Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 You have 2.18 cubes internal before any displacement by the sub or subs as well as the port. Once you add in how much space a port takes away from internal volume as well as the subs, you'll have a bit less. You don't have enough room for 2 10s ported. You have room for 2 8s or a single 10" sub ported. Or you can do 2 10s sealed. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bassaddiction Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 i got 5 cu and my seats go all the way back lol take out middle seat if possible
CleanSierra Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 In what truck did you get 5 cubes Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bassaddiction Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 In what truck did you get 5 cubes 04 gmc sierra do u want to see picks? will that help
CleanSierra Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 I don't know how you got 5 cubes. I have an '03 Sierra and I don't have that much without my knees on the dash. Yes, I want to see pics. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bassaddiction Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 I don't know how you got 5 cubes. I have an '03 Sierra and I don't have that much without my knees on the dash. Yes, I want to see pics. center console build i don't want to thread jack.
CleanSierra Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 I thought so. No 5 cubes behind seat. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bassaddiction Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 I thought so. No 5 cubes behind seat. no fucken way. bc of that piece of sheet metal at 14 inches high
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.