dolarbilz Posted August 8, 2014 Author Report Posted August 8, 2014 They stole the Havocs that you were in the process of reconing? Dude I'm sorry about this whole situation, it's really pissing me off lately to hear about all this theft. No one wants to work for nice shit anymore. They'd rather let you do that and then they can reap the benefits, fucking scumbags. Sorry to hear about this man. I have no input on the alarm, I'm sure you're figuring toys out right now. Yup gone hopefully with all the pics I have home owners insurance covers it..
Noel989 Posted August 9, 2014 Report Posted August 9, 2014 That sucks We just left the car door open (accidentally) 2 days ago and thankfully nothing happen. Keep look our blue dodge caravan.. And if you see any havoc 12 for sale I'll be on the lookout What year is it? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
dolarbilz Posted August 9, 2014 Author Report Posted August 9, 2014 That sucks We just left the car door open (accidentally) 2 days ago and thankfully nothing happen. Keep look our blue dodge caravan..And if you see any havoc 12 for sale I'll be on the lookout What year is it? Not sure
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.