So my house was broken in to yesterday.they have my truck keys with remote to truck. its a auto page rs900 if I get a new remote and program it.does it setup a new code for the other remote won't work.?

Also ad to this. this alarm if I pull any fuse or unlpug any of it boxes it leaves my truck disabled.lights come on but won't start.should it do that?

you can delete all previous transmitters with the valet button. The r.s. will only hold up to 4 transmitters. so just program the new transmitter 4 times. you can pro gram transmitter by cycling the key on and off three times and then stay in the on position on the third, press and release the valet button twice and hold it in on the second, now just press any button on the transmitter the u want to program and now your transmitter is programmed.

you can delete all previous transmitters with the valet button. The r.s. will only hold up to 4 transmitters. so just program the new transmitter 4 times. you can pro gram transmitter by cycling the key on and off three times and then stay in the on position on the third, press and release the valet button twice and hold it in on the second, now just press any button on the transmitter the u want to program and now your transmitter is programmed.

They stole the Havocs that you were in the process of reconing? Dude I'm sorry about this whole situation, it's really pissing me off lately to hear about all this theft. No one wants to work for nice shit anymore. They'd rather let you do that and then they can reap the benefits, fucking scumbags.

Sorry to hear about this man. I have no input on the alarm, I'm sure you're figuring toys out right now.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

you can delete all previous transmitters with the valet button. The r.s. will only hold up to 4 transmitters. so just program the new transmitter 4 times. ,you can pro gram transmitter by cycling the key on and off three times and then stay in the on position on the third, press and release the valet button twice and hold it in on the second, now just press any button on the transmitter the u want to program and now your transmitter is programmed.

Thank you

Archived