n8ball2013 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 so what do they base the qualifications on? Id like to believe I've been far more successful in my field than most upon leaving the military but I'd still like to know THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted August 21, 2014 Author Report Posted August 21, 2014 so what do they base the qualifications on? Id like to believe I've been far more successful in my field than most upon leaving the military but I'd still like to know Not sure. There is a form to fill out and an 8 section assessment they base off of. Once they determine eligibility, I assume they find a program fitting your needs. As advanced as you are in your field N8, I don't know what programs you'd be eligible for. BUT, if you are trying to do what I am, use voc rehab to finish your current degree program, you should be good for that. Ill probably do the assessment on Sunday, i'll let you know what each section is about. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted August 22, 2014 Report Posted August 22, 2014 Depending on how they factor my GI Bill benefits im possibly going to be like 2/3 of the way to a masters by the time I'm done. Which really only comes out to be around 3 years of total benefits. Which is bullshit as you know. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted August 22, 2014 Author Report Posted August 22, 2014 Yeah it is bullshit. The GI Bill should cover any degree program at any accredited school without a time limit. As long as a certain GPA is kept. The letter says to plan on being there for 4 hours. Im assuming I will qualify for the benefit, so going off the fourth and fifth bullets, my vocational planning will be to extend my GI Bill benefits to finish off my Masters. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted August 22, 2014 Report Posted August 22, 2014 something tells me I wont qualify because i'm established in my field. Fuck me for making myself better on my own I guess. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted August 22, 2014 Author Report Posted August 22, 2014 something tells me I wont qualify because i'm established in my field. Fuck me for making myself better on my own I guess. I think they'd at least pay for you to finish off the Masters degree. Doesn't hurt to try. Ill let you know more particulars as I get them. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 30, 2014 Author Report Posted September 30, 2014 something tells me I wont qualify because i'm established in my field. Fuck me for making myself better on my own I guess. I think they'd at least pay for you to finish off the Masters degree. Doesn't hurt to try. Ill let you know more particulars as I get them. Doesn't look like im gonna qualify. They said that because I already have a degree that I am marketable without their help. Even with my disability rating. I doubt you'd be considered either, N8. Im pretty disppointed, only 5 courses left to finish my MBA, and they won't help me out. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 I knew as soon as you posted some of the info they wouldnt help me. shcks they wont help you though. my company will pick up the tab for some of mine. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.