ALL4SPL's Jeep Liberty Jet Edition, Sundown SCV-4000D, ZV3 12s , XS Power, Singer And more!

So I am stuck, I am not liking the lack of low end or output from the Jeep. I had it metered and it did like a 146.xx and yes I know I could build a new enclosure and gain but I would also like to try something different. I haven't owned 15s since the SUPER early 90s so I am contemplating that. And right now I am at the point of just wanting to sell off my ZV3 12s and SK4500.1 and put something totally different in just not sure what direction to go. Thought about doing 4 10s, 2 different 12s, such as Sundown X 12s.

Just kinda stuck atm, it sounds ok but just not what I want I was hoping this would be easier than my Honda Fit to work with but it seems to be harder.

And to top it off, I find TONS of installs in cherokees but next to none in Liberty's so finding some kind of inspiration is proving difficult.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Nice build- tuned in for what you do next..

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Nah I am not into the walling thing I did that back in the early 90s, just have to make up my mind on something new or something to do with what I have now.

So I am stuck, I am not liking the lack of low end or output from the Jeep. I had it metered and it did like a 146.xx and yes I know I could build a new enclosure and gain but I would also like to try something different. I haven't owned 15s since the SUPER early 90s so I am contemplating that. And right now I am at the point of just wanting to sell off my ZV3 12s and SK4500.1 and put something totally different in just not sure what direction to go. Thought about doing 4 10s, 2 different 12s, such as Sundown X 12s.

Just kinda stuck atm, it sounds ok but just not what I want I was hoping this would be easier than my Honda Fit to work with but it seems to be harder.

And to top it off, I find TONS of installs in cherokees but next to none in Liberty's so finding some kind of inspiration is proving difficult.

Love the install so far looks supper clean can't wait to see what you do next.

There are some Liberty builds on this forum. I am working on my liberty at the moment highest score i got was a 147.1db at 41 on a single DDM2B. Feel free to check out my build for some ideas..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174595-lifted-jeep-1471db-updates-pg-5-door-panels-1262015/

Yeah appreciate that, however the 1st gen and 2nd gen liberty's are quite different. I will probably build a different enclosure before changing anything.

Nah I am not into the walling thing I did that back in the early 90s, just have to make up my mind on something new or something to do with what I have now.

hah, yeah I was mostly kidding. I wish I could do something bigger in my truck without having to cut the truck up. Oh well, I'm happy with it as it is.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yeah appreciate that, however the 1st gen and 2nd gen liberty's are quite different. I will probably build a different enclosure before changing anything.

yeah I understand that I love the kJ's a lot more then the KK's, but you do keep your KK quite clean!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yup changes are coming the subs and amp are going up for sale, plan is a pair of sundown X12s and unknown amp I'd like to put one of the new sundown amps in there but they are not available yet. Or I may just keep my 4500.1, not sure on the amp portion 100% yet, but I am sure the subs are being changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a new toy should be to me by thursday and I have spec'd a new enclosure so there will be some changes coming very soon!

Archived