The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

well it has been said by the chief of police that the office that approached Michael Brown did not even know about the robbery. He just stopped them because they were walking in the street. I don't give a shit about that.. lets get to the part of the peaceful people who got their rights violated by the fucking officers. Being threatened in a matter that would put anyone in a fear for their life.. that's what I want addressed!

:ninja:

I see your point, but you also have to see the officers point. Knowing these protest now a days never turn out peacefull. Hell even after a sports team win's a championship, they do this same shit.

And when you are protesting with a mob of people, not permitted, you are breaking the law. Disturbing the peace, intimidating citizens and so on and so on.

Let's face it, we all know what it means, when a group of people with a mon mentality are out shouting, No Justice, No peace.

Edit: Sorry i dont know of any city that doesnt require you to have a permit to gather a group of people (usually more than 20) to protest. Yes you have the right to protest under the constitution. but you still need that permit when you have a gathering of a group of people on city property.

The permit keeps you from getting in trouble from breaking all sorts of laws. (impeading traffic, jaywaling, disturbing the peace, all sorts of shit)

Edited by truthsayer

truthsayer

well it has been said by the chief of police that the office that approached Michael Brown did not even know about the robbery. He just stopped them because they were walking in the street. I don't give a shit about that.. lets get to the part of the peaceful people who got their rights violated by the fucking officers. Being threatened in a matter that would put anyone in a fear for their life.. that's what I want addressed!

I see your point, but you also have to see the officers point. Knowing these protest now a days never turn out peacefull. Hell even after a sports team win's a championship, they do this same shit.

And when you are protesting with a mob of people, not permitted, you are breaking the law. Disturbing the peace, intimidating citizens and so on and so on.

Let's face it, we all know what it means, when a group of people with a mon mentality are out shouting, No Justice, No peace.

You couldn't be more wrong in your thinking sir. I can assure that no permit is needed for any type of protest and there are no permits requested for any of the protesters down there! There are plenty of peaceful protest that happen in the U.S and of course some that are not. What was done there to the innocent people was a disgrace. Not only to the protesters but to the media as well. There was media that was arrested with no charges and then let loose with no paperwork. Not everyone in those crowds had a mob mentality. Police are trained to try to de-escalate the situation and that didn't happen in the situation that i am talking about. You can see the big difference that happened the night AFTER. There were no need for snipers, no need for militarized tanks, no need for hundreds of officers with assault rifles being pointed at peoples heads when they were doing nothing but what the constitution of the United States of America says they have a right to do. While I agree that some of that force was needed for the hostile groups, what happened to those innocent people was a pure violation and if the same thing happened to me you can rest assured that i would have shot back and I'm not talking rubber bullets.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

and the issue that we have with the police these days ( some not all) is that there are no punishment for when they break the law or violate the rights of the American people. Nothing will be done to any of those officers that violated the rights of the media and people that were there and that's what needs to be looked at. When there is no punishment then there is no just cause to change!

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Sensai: you may want to read from the ACLU. https://www.aclu.org/free-speech/know-your-rights-demonstrations-and-protests

Just as i stated a permit is required unless you stay on the sidewalk, and we all know that didn't happen.

Edit: hell when does a protest actually ever stay on the sidewalk? Pull a permit and a lot of these issues would not happen.

Edited by truthsayer

truthsayer

Sensai: you may want to read from the ACLU. https://www.aclu.org/free-speech/know-your-rights-demonstrations-and-protests

Just as i stated a permit is required unless you stay on the sidewalk, and we all know that didn't happen.

and those that did not follow the rules should have been told.. i was talking to the people who were on sidewalks that was gassed and hit with rubber bullets. After what happened, happened it was told that they could not be in the streets and blah blah blah. There should have been communication between the police and those that wanted to freely speak their mind.. there were none. there was only a show of force and bullying which should have NOT happened and in which something needs to be done to prevent this from happening to ANYONE in the future.

truth.. i think the disagreement that we both have on if a permit is required or not negates from the big picture!

That cops getting away from violating our rights and not being held accountable!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Was their maybe to much force used, yes. But it's not the police's job to tell you the law, rather than to inforce the law. It is every citizens job to know the law. Ignorance of the law, is no excuse for breaking the law.

edit: as i stated before, their will always be good and bad people in any organization, and would should not judge the entire organization based on a few indivisuals actions. :good:

Edited by truthsayer
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

truthsayer

why would you need a permit? they can deny you that permit and that there is against the constitution

its like saying you need a permit to own a fire arm.. no such thing. the constitution is your permit and is your right

edit: just dont break the law when doing so

Edited by Miguels

Was their maybe to much force used, yes. But it's not the police's job to tell you the law, rather than to inforce the law. It is every citizens job to know the law. Ignorance of the law, is no excuse for breaking the law.

and im not arguing that fact.. im arguing the fact that to much force was used..some type of punishment needs to happen.. and if i did the same thing at the cops as what they did to me then i would have been shot at with live ammo.

ALL DEPARTMENTS of law teaches you that you only point your weapon at someone if you feel like your life is in danger and you are ready to use lethal force to protect your life.

having a sniper rifle pointed at a persons head who has their hands up in the air yelling no justice no peace is not a reason to have that.. nor to have an ar pointed at you.. no a reason for you to get gasses ilke those media guys from the al-jezzure ( sp) got gasses for no reason.

Edited by sensai_v4.0

Having lived through, and been part of the relief and rescue mission in NOLA after Hurricane Katrina, I've seen a lot of this crap. Some people are juT flat out opportunistic asshats that think they're entitled to the shit other people pay for and will take anything not bolted or welded in place as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

This guy pretty much summed it all up. Share it around.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.