The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

You can say not everyone in any profession deserves to be there. But do not judge the whole based on the actions of a few. The only reason we are talking about this is because the news media loves to cover the "bad" that LEO's do much more frequently than the good.

They used to teach "The Force Continuum" in the police academy but they don't anymore. That used to state you could only meet your threat with one degree above what you are being met with. Fuck that, with the way tides can change and the fact that threats can have multiple types and numbers of weapons on them means that now you are forced to do whatever you deem is necessary to neutralize the threat for the good of public and officer safety.

The sure way to avoid an issue is to COMPLY! If you feel you are being wronged SUE CIVALY AFTER YOU COMPLY. This is the only surefire way to survive

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six should be on everyone's mind.

Yeah right Rolex, we all know cops just wanna be dicks like this guy that ripped a poor woman out of her car just to molest her and send her on her way again!

http://tinyurl.com/lk8on82