so how are you liking your crossfire 8k and what power are you getting out of it

i love this amp! it takes a solid beating granted i never let go under 12v..

i clamped 6.5k once only on the amm-1 rising to 1ohm droping to 12v flat (dint have anybody to rev engine)

Great number!

thanks man its getting better and better

Numbers don't matter. I just want a demo

you got it buddy! :good: whats the next show your going too?

No idea. I have no idea when the next show is. And my truck is on hold right now because I actually broke my back

damm man get better soon!

so how are you liking your crossfire 8k and what power are you getting out of it

i love this amp! it takes a solid beating granted i never let go under 12v..

i clamped 6.5k once only on the amm-1 rising to 1ohm droping to 12v flat (dint have anybody to rev engine)

Great number!

thanks man its getting better and better

Numbers don't matter. I just want a demo

you got it buddy! :good: whats the next show your going too?

No idea. I have no idea when the next show is. And my truck is on hold right now because I actually broke my back

damm man get better soon!

Hit me up broseph. My phone rebooted and I lost all my contacts. Maybe next weekend or something I can get out of the house for a bit depending on how I feel. I do want a demo

I got to hear this yesterday and I was (like always) in shock by how crazy this build gets! It is way louder than it should be and the attention to detail is outstanding! I loved how much equipment is crammed into the trunk of this car yet still has all its functioning seats. Not to mention I thought there was a wall behind me when getting my demo!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass

Picture1.png.a51bb49318e5269e42f12284828c2bb6.png

My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest

My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw 

I got to hear this yesterday and I was (like always) in shock by how crazy this build gets! It is way louder than it should be and the attention to detail is outstanding! I loved how much equipment is crammed into the trunk of this car yet still has all its functioning seats. Not to mention I thought there was a wall behind me when getting my demo!

thanks for the kind words. means alot coming from you man! glad you liked it, always happy to give you a demo.

hopefully we get to meet up more on the following shows. cant wait till you put power on the jeep!

p.s. anyone have any more clamps i may borrow? :lol: (Triticum Agricolam) :P jk

Lol. There will NEVER be such a thing as too many clamps!!!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived