Jump to content

Math is hard... but I think its been five years!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm pretty sure it was August 2009 That I drew up my first draft for the DC port. The car has been playing to and from work and occasionally to shows since then. Its topped 170,000mi and is on its second transmission but still going!

617moSZ.jpg

It will be a sad day when it finally goes out!

Happy Birthday DC port Wall!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

154.7 outlaw

153.x on the dash driver window down (my favorite way to meter)

151.5ish sealed on the dash

Its been awhile so the numbers are fuzzy. The 154.7 is posted on the 2013 season NSPL site.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

I've been happy with it. On average I saw around 3,000w before my amperage boost. At the time of those scores (the first TDH show in Va) I had 240A of alt starting at 14.4v if I remember right. Now I have ~410A of alt and start at 15v so I could probably do a good score once I break in these PSI recones.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

why'd you pick psi? I ask because it seems everyone who competes prefers psi recones

Posted

love your port

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

why'd you pick psi? I ask because it seems everyone who competes prefers psi recones

I don't have much options. They are based off TC5100s with a two layer 4" flatwound coil, 10" spiders, etc. and he was the only place that had everything I needed. Service was quick and prices fair, I will go with them again if the need arises. (hopefully not!)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...