Thanks for the compliments guys!

And I might have to go the way of the seats like you did, hard to find a GM truck alone just to get a seat from in the yards around me.

And as requested, here's some more pics. Just got 1.5 wheel spacers for the back today to square everything up, couldn't take pics because it was too dark. Looks mint, should have pics tomorrow of that.

8bc7c344-b57b-4a58-880c-898728cb6501.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-7.jpg

Any other requests for pictures? That last one is the most recent of the outside (took the plasti dip off the front end)

And with the sub in with the temp box I'm pretty happy with it. Will probably get a little louder when it's in a bigger box and the amp is tuned.

Grr all I need to do now is get another seat!

I've got the dual batteries under the hood and it's awesome. Opens up a lot of flexibility on how you can run wire into you're cab.

20140728_051725.jpg

I stopped caring about the double post. I like how you ran your wires, I'm just wondering if I can do the same after I do electric fans. Was thinking of running up against the firewall

Truck is sexy man! Cant wait to see more! Some people dont like them but upgrading to the towing mirrors makes a hell of a difference in visibility...especially when lifted. they have came way down in price...but if want to keep the sport mirrors thats cool too.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I bought mine for like 300 on ebay? The power extend ones are close to a grand new but those just brake down and aren't worth it... have you checked there?

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I'm not going stock e fans...

I'm doing e fans for cooling, aswell as freeing up room for fun things...

The shroud won't be there anymore.

And for the EBay mirrors, I'd like to keep the ability of my power and heat in the mirrors. Ill take a look there, and try to find something that won't kill me on shipping to Canada lol.

Archived