So, my build has unofficially started.... Figured I might aswell post in here about it!

Info about the truck-

2003 GMC Sierra 2500

Lifted a couple inches on 40s

Couple little secrets in the engine

Built transmission

And tons of other mods that no one cares about

Current equipment-

Clarion Vx709 (still like it more than anything else I've tried)

Audioque 1200.1

Audioque HDC3 15 (alum dual 2) in a temp box

Unsure of the front door speakers, don't see them being bose still as the clarion drives them direct right now

What I plan on doing audio wise (open to suggestions)-

Getting another single rear seat to swap out the dual seat to put the sub in the middle

Soundqubed 6.5 components driven by the 4.120

Permanent Box build. duh

Sound deadening (probably SQ as they're priced well and it keeps the theme going)

Dual battery setup (d3400s if I can find them at a reasonable price around me)

Mechman alternator

Eventually get a 2200.1 (thus one of the reasons for upgrading electrical system)

Things that I plan on doing that aren't audio-

Re-do lift kit (full fts or cognito)

Take body off the frame and redo the frame (clean as it is, considering living in Canada, but might aswell re do it)

Build engine this winter, debating on putting a nice magnuson on top of it or keeping it n/a. (Since no one makes a twin kit for the 6.0l)

Custom front and rear bumpers in progress (put a 40 inch led bar in the front bumper, to match the one on my backrack)

When my BFGs go, I'll be getting MTR/Ks

Pictures will be put up shortly of the truck so far. Just got the sub and amp today (use to just have 2 10s in a sealed prefab under the back seat)

tuned in bro...did you say sub in the center?

I like! Truck looks good I have an 04' lb7 dmax white crew cab...love these trucks...I went with a center console with 4 10's in it and have two clip in 3rd row seats out of a denali in the back...but finiding another single seat also will work nicely! if you werent so far away I would be happy to get rid of mine lol...

anyway man looking forward to this!

edit: more pics man!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Some more little mods no one cares about as per Volvo63's request.

-Little bit of head work

-Mild cam

-Custom fog lights

-Anzo headlights, parking lights, tail lights

-Bushwacker cutout fender flares

-Backrack so I can put my atv in there and not put it through the back window

-40x14.50R17 BFG km2s on Fuel Maverick 17x10

-Ford horns

-Bullydog tuner

-Volant CAI

-Vortex muffler

-Lighter than usual cats :)

I'll think of and add more as time goes on.

Now someone else post so I can post pics and not feel like a dick double posting :P

Archived