Few questions: Vehicle 2005 V6 Touareg 150amp Alt

So there are a few questions which as of a year ago, I knew the answer to but wanted to ask the masses.

Please no speculation here only things you know for a fact work and have been tested or currently used. (Please no DUMB ASS REPLIES) like the first one I received.

I have the base model Touareg which comes with a tiny 150 amp non-water-cooled alternator. I can't go to the 190amp water cooled for obvious reasons. I have yet to find someone that did a conversion of some sort that made it work that was feasible.

Is there any other alternator that someone was able to fit to their base model Touareg Vr6? OR did you find a way to add an additional alternator? I am running into electrical issues and the alternator was just replaced. The battery is also going to be replaced and I have a 1400 and 2400 kinetik going in the car also. Of course need alternator to power those babies.

Has anyone done the big three on the Touareg? If so do you have step by step photos? I am a moron when it comes to electronics so yes hand holding is a definite lmao.

Anything else you all have done to a Touareg? Again photos needed and only for this model. Other cars aren't going to do me any good. Thanks!

Again if you can't explain in it's entirety don't reply. I appreciate it. Vague posts do not do any good.

Birds

Apples

Kill pengins

he gave you the answer,,,and if you dont read the rules this thread its still a VS thread as i see it...which there are not allowed on this forum

on the other side...use search option and look for mechman, dc, singer for input, or answers...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i gave you three alternator companies to look at. contact them to see if they can make something for you. if you dont think thats helpful, gfy

And how was I to know they were alternator companies douche bag. Move on troll.

Again if you can't explain in it's entirety don't reply. I appreciate it. Vague posts do not do any good.

Birds

Apples

Kill pengins

he gave you the answer,,,and if you dont read the rules this thread its still a VS thread as i see it...which there are not allowed on this forum

on the other side...use search option and look for mechman, dc, singer for input, or answers...

He gave three items which I had no clue what they are. Spell it out or don't assist. And none of those three make anything for my vehicle anyway. Nor do they make a custom option.

is there anything special about doing the big 3 in that car?

I have been told yes... Maybe because of the location of the battery under the seat. Again I am not technical, which is why I asked to see and if there were photos etc... 2 different guys here in Orlando couldn't figure it out so.

i gave you three alternator companies to look at. contact them to see if they can make something for you. if you dont think thats helpful, gfy

And how was I to know they were alternator companies douche bag. Move on troll.

Lol love how you helped him and he just turned around and spot in your face...

Looks like you're the douche bag, lol all he did was help you, if you put any of those into google I'm sure what you're looking for will pop right up.

Archived