Few questions: Vehicle 2005 V6 Touareg 150amp Alt

i gave you three alternator companies to look at. contact them to see if they can make something for you. if you dont think thats helpful, gfy

And how was I to know they were alternator companies douche bag. Move on troll.

Lol love how you helped him and he just turned around and spot in your face...

Looks like you're the douche bag, lol all he did was help you, if you put any of those into google I'm sure what you're looking for will pop right up.

He didn't help me. He gave three vague answers. I did google them after the fact, but that isn't the point. Just posting because you want posts doesn't assist anyone. Giving an answer that is explained does. Sorry a 22 year old child is butt hurt but it is what it is. Thats the problem with forums, people that know the answers already - know what he is talking about. Those of us who do not come here for assistance not vague answers.

And that's Mr. to you...

He didn't help me. He gave three vague answers. I did google them after the fact, but that isn't the point. Just posting because you want posts doesn't assist anyone. Giving an answer that is explained does. Sorry a 22 year old child is butt hurt but it is what it is. Thats the problem with forums, people that know the answers already - know what he is talking about. Those of us who do not come here for assistance not vague answers.

And that's Mr. to you...

YOU acting like a child is the reason people give you bullshit answers. Lol Maybe put a little effort into it yourself instead of admitting you're gonna need your and held. Lol just go pay someone to do it for you.

Oh and you're the only one getting hurt hurt cuz you can't get your answers lol

And that's Mr. to you...

YOU acting like a child is the reason people give you bullshit answers. Lol Maybe put a little effort into it yourself instead of admitting you're gonna need your and held. Lol just go pay someone to do it for you.

Awe... cry some tears... :)

And that's Mr. to you...

you're not going to last long here. you say IM a child? look at how you're acting. your personality is a joke, your avatar is a joke, and the last thing in your "interests". you honestly must really care about "trolls" and "children". if you were an adult, you wouldn't give a fuck. but you're not, are you?

get a bigger fucking $500-600 alternator from that first shitty post i made. watch your voltage not suck from a troll thats been on here for almost eight years.

No ones mad child... actually entertaining that you all that couldn't get out of high school can't read. The educated folks that supply answers relevant to the topic, I get... but the ebonics speaking illiterates.. I can't.

Ah kiddies... lmao

And that's Mr. to you...

you're not going to last long here. you say IM a child? look at how you're acting. your personality is a joke.

get a bigger fucking $500-600 alternator from that first shitty post i made. watch your voltage not suck from a troll thats been on here for almost eight years.

All that time and you're still a moron. They don't make an option for the vehicle, which was already stated. God how do you all survive in life? Oh wait, you sit behind a computer all day posting on things that you know nothing about. LMAO... God condoms should have been more readily available to your daddy back in the day.

Archived