Retnuhbackwords Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 Well are there any?! I'm in Gainesville an was just curious to see how many people on this site are from florida. I know Gainesville is extremely boring but what about your town? Tell me! Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500 Performance: K&N Cold Air Intake Hedman headers 3" True duels Flowmaster Super 10's Magnaflow High Flow Cats G2 4:88 running gears New cooling system Superchips Flashpaq programmer Eaton lockers Audio: JL CP208W3V3 Kenwood X500-1 8 Gauge Memphis Power wire Kenwood DDX8901HD Exterior: Fabtech 9.5" lift 38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's 18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset) Diamond plate bed gaurds Diamond plate tool box Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs Recon LED Tail lights AMP Research Automated steps
Tecomah Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I'm down in tampa 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
zydrix Posted August 25, 2014 Report Posted August 25, 2014 I'm in Flagler county, Lotta pretty loud rides within an hour of me so it's not to bad lol My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Nealon14 Posted August 25, 2014 Report Posted August 25, 2014 West Palm Beach here. I know a few loud bass heads that live near me, so not too bad.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.