my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

ok this is were i end this thread.i was just talking about this situation today at work. well it happened...im getting pms from guys in the area who have 2 or 3 posts with no info on who they are,and want to know were i live,so they can get a demo.maybe I'm wrong,but i don't need this shit! if these guys were really interested why pm me,and not post here?feels like all I'm doing is advertising my stuff to get stolen.good luck with that by the way,everyone on my street has a dog,and they bark if the wind blows.anyway i was just trying to put this on here to share,and get some tips from the gurus.

no one is here to jack your shit man, we just like bass. I have 100% confidence in the boys around here to come and get a demo with my stuff and not have to worry about that.

its not any of you that have posted in the thread. its the private messages i get from members who have 2 or 3 posts total ,with no info on location or anything else.last time i showed my stuff to someone i didn't personally know (90s) it was stolen.

ok this is were i end this thread.i was just talking about this situation today at work. well it happened...im getting pms from guys in the area who have 2 or 3 posts with no info on who they are,and want to know were i live,so they can get a demo.maybe I'm wrong,but i don't need this shit! if these guys were really interested why pm me,and not post here?feels like all I'm doing is advertising my stuff to get stolen.good luck with that by the way,everyone on my street has a dog,and they bark if the wind blows.anyway i was just trying to put this on here to share,and get some tips from the gurus.

no one is here to jack your shit man, we just like bass. I have 100% confidence in the boys around here to come and get a demo with my stuff and not have to worry about that.

its not any of you that have posted in the thread. its the private messages i get from members who have 2 or 3 posts total ,with no info on location or anything else.last time i showed my stuff to someone i didn't personally know (90s) it was stolen.

thieves ruin it for everyone. If you DO want to demo [not forcing you] but ask to meet at a landmark and ask them to meet you there, away from your house and whatnot.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

thieves ruin it for everyone. If you DO want to demo [not forcing you] but ask to meet at a landmark and ask them to meet you there, away from your house and whatnot.

i would love to demo! but it would never happen at the house.were i live my neighbors wouldn't have it! i had 2 mtx 10s on 600 watts when i first moved in,and let a friend listen. 5 seconds later all the neighbors were outside looking around.

N8.................

Tell them to show up in this thread. Don't PM them back. etc. etc. Go install an alarm, park in the garage, install a flood light, buy a couple big dogs, build a fence, buy more guns and ammo, stay up all night, etc.

2-3 posts does seem suspicious to me as well.

Asking for a demo is one thing but asking where you live is a red flag........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

mixed bag of nuts! I've had these components for about 6 years now.they actually don't sound bad but i was wanting to upgrade eventually to some mezzo components or pwx. they currently get the job done though!i have an old school jbl amp running to these rated at 190x2 at 2 ohms.IMG_0318_zpsaa4b2367.jpg

Archived