SQL50 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 What do you guys think? 4 Sundown X 18s in a jeep cherokee on a ns-1? Ground pounder?
SIDE SHOW Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 I think it will get loud? what do u think? lol
SQL50 Posted August 27, 2014 Author Report Posted August 27, 2014 I figured it would devour lows at high spl levels.. you would think...
SWIFT Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 I figured it would devour lows at high spl levels.. you would think... Alot of things will if built correctly. But it should, if not its built wrong 2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's 4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low 2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4 Rockford Pro Audio front stage 9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio 2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.