9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor

Definitely not funny...use common fuckn sense ppl! you can't give a 9-year-old 1st time shooter a fully automatic sub machine gun and think things are gonna end well .

learn to read.. she has shot a full auto uzi before

doubt it..Fully auto sub machine guns are NOT for kids son.

Definitely not funny...use common fuckn sense ppl! you can't give a 9-year-old 1st time shooter a fully automatic sub machine gun and think things are gonna end well .

what is there to doubt?

the girl, who was at the shooting range with her parents, was next to the instructor and had already successfully shot the Uzi before the accident occurred.

what is there to doubt?

the girl, who was at the shooting range with her parents, was next to the instructor and had already successfully shot the Uzi before the accident occurred.

My man that's irrelevant! She didn't have enough experience to properly handle the weapon simple and plain.

i'm from straya.....check our our gun laws. imo no child should be able to get to a gun until they are 18.

its the same here.. no one under 21 cant buy a handgun or 18 to get a rifle.

only time is under adult supervision

and 18 year old with no training or knowing how to handle one is just as dangerous as to a kid handling one

what is there to doubt?

My man that's irrelevant! She didn't have enough experience to properly handle the weapon simple and plain.

i know, and even at 13 she wont have the skill to handle one still shouldn't be a reason not to learn how to handle one. it was the instructor who made the mistake. thats not how you teach a child.. he had to stand behind not next to her. he had to hold the gun not let her do the holding, regardless of caliber or type. he didnt take the proper precautions..

my argument is about kids being able to learn gun safety regardless of age (not too young though)

there has been 8 year olds shooting 30.30 and 30.06 and im sure more accurate and safer than you. age shouldnt be the reason why not to learn. its how you teach them and the safety steps you take

i'm from straya.....check our our gun laws. imo no child should be able to get to a gun until they are 18.

its the same here.. no one under 21 cant buy a handgun or 18 to get a rifle.

only time is under adult supervision

and 18 year old with no training or knowing how to handle one is just as dangerous as to a kid handling one

Except for those laws only apply to federally licensed dealers. A private person can transfer a handgun to someone 18 or older and a rifle or shotgun to a person of any age.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

in straya, you must have a gun license and to get that they come to your house to make sure you have a lockable gun safe bolted down and a background check, police clearance and health records all get checked. (pretty much if you had adhd as a kid, no gun for you)

Archived