Need help.. Nissan 300zx speaker issues

Beanz

So I'm trying to install new speakers up in front with new rockford fosgate p1 speaker.. Well this car has the factory bose speakers with a new pioneer head unit. When I go to install the new speakers I get no sound from them. There 4 wires coming out from the harness. Two power wires and two signal wires. Does anyone know what I have to do to make these work??

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well there 4 wires that go to the speaker.. But there connected on a plug since it has a factory bose amp installed to each speaker apparently.. That plug hooks up to the other plug

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yeah that's the diagram I was looking at but I still wasn't getting any sound out to the speaker.

There was another stereo but I pulled it out due to being a older deck.. Wired it all up and all speakers worked except the door in question that isn't playing any sound.. Now the speaker was unplugged from the molex plus that plugs into the bose speaker so I cut it and tried to plug in the new speakers and still no sound

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/uploads/2AC_untitled.gif

take a look at this diagram...it looks like each speaker is linked together by the blue/white wire which would be the power and the front speakers are grounded to a relay while the rear speakers are grounded separately...then on the left rear blue/white wire is also connected to the relay....the orange wire going to the relay is probably a turn-on wire to activate all the speakers once the radio is on....the bose factory amp outputs 4 signals to each speaker....left front door is white, right front door is white/red, left rear is black/blue, and right rear is blk/white....these wires is where the signals from the factory amp are tapped into....they said that the factory amp usually is the culprit.....if you dont plan on adding an aftermarket amp i would just bypass the factory amp and just run new wires from the deck to each speaker location....

I don't know why the hell Bose puts four wires on their speakers, but I'd just bypass the factory amplifier.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived