spkr baffles in trunk car

duece9s

coz our ears have evolved to hear whats infront of us, sound is directional bass is not. a lot of the time having rear speakers will bring your sound quality down.... each to there own tho.

Sorry bro, got to wave the ole bullshit flag there. Apparently you have alot to learn about stage, image, and time alignment. You use rear drivers to enhance stage and image. You use time alignment to control bass response so that your bass (no matter where the actual drivers are located) can seem like its up and out on the hood with the rest of the stage and image.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

just my opinion.......... i'd rather spend the extra coin on better front speakers or install than putting rear speakers in. if your going todo it I would try seal off the baffels from the boot so they have there own air space separated to the sub airspace (if that makes sense)

Archived