SMD Fantasty Football League

PM'd you the info, hoit.

1 spot is still open!! Get in while you can guys! Drafting tomorrow!

Current SMD Fantasy League Roster:

thefourth

MrEWubsZ

Ahmed Johnson

WastedTalent

deeje

evermaxx

hoit420

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

One more spot was just filled and we have one more spot left. Draft is tomorrow! Come on I know there's at least one more person who wants to get in on this!!

I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

2 spots left guys!! Drafting tonight. If we can't come up with two more I'll see if I can edit the allowed number of teams so those who have joined can still play.

oh lawd.

doesnt it have to be online? since we're all not sitting together.....

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

one more spot still open...if i remember correctly, you can still get in up to one hour before the game starts. but we still gotta do the draft! Fourth, where you at!!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I'm here. Just waiting like you said for one more person to join up.

Can't start the draft until we have a full league. Still need one.

I would just invite someone to fill the spot but my plan was to just have SMD members only.

So if anyone wants to play speak up! It's gonna be fun.

SOMEONE JOIN!

oh lawd.

Archived