2010 escalade keeping factory nav

hey guys im slowing getting together the stuff i need for my new truck, im wanting to keep the factory nav unit with bose system. now the truck( 2010 escalade) has a factory amp which has 4 tweeters, 4 door mids, center channel and stock dual voice coil sub all on their own wires from the amp. i cant splice in b4 the factory amp cuz the nav puts the audio signals tru the lanbus. so i guess i need something to combined the tweeter with the mid to one input so i can put it to the aftermarket 4 channel amp, same with the sub. so i guess what im asking is what do i need to do this?

thx in advance

You can try looking at audiocontrol's Dq-61...it's better than the Lci series because you can adjust the eq, with Lci series you can't, this will also sum your signals to give you a clean signal for your aftermarket amp....

the better question would be what are you putting into it? are you going to retain the center channel? do you still want to retain the Bose sound field? all these questions need to be address before you decide on any processor. also remember that you are not trying to integrate OEM stuff with aftermarket stuff so be prepared to give up some things either OEM or aftermarket.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

I'm in the same boat. I have a 07. I was thinking about the RF 3sixty. Post what you decide on. I plan on two DC level 3 18's and two JL 1000's that a still have from my last build. Good luck these trucks are temperamental.

I'm in the same boat. I have a 07. I was thinking about the RF 3sixty. Post what you decide on. I plan on two DC level 3 18's and two JL 1000's that a still have from my last build. Good luck these trucks are temperamental.

What do u mean these trucks are temperamental? I have only had mine for bout 4 months and so far its great

LC6i, front tweeter to channel 1&2, front mids to channel 3&4, sub to channel 5&6. the LC6i will put out one pair of full range RCAs than depending on your amps you can use the output to go to the next amp(s) or you can put that full range signal into a decent 1/2din EQ than you'll have either 2 pair or 3 pairs of outputs. I personally would just do a full DSP b/c most DSPs will accept 6-8 channels in and be able to give all outputs full range signal out with processing if needed.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived