Precision Power PPI BA7000.1D Gut shot

BassMonkey

I wouldn't say that they are exquisite materials, but within tolerance that the manufacturer had deemed suitable.

The RIGHT components, with the proper tolerance and longevity is what you're buying(and a brand name or R&D) is what you're paying for with these companies.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What's so wrong with it? I don't think Sundown(just for example) needs to provide you, or anyone with a specific parts list of what goes into the amp. What's to say that they provide a schematic, parts list, etc. and you don't go off and start trying to make an audio company? If you're interested in doing some independent research, but one of the amps whose components you wish to question. Then desolder the components and see how many different varieties/tolerances in that part you can find or buy.

I'm not asking for a complete break-down of their manufacturing specs. I'm sayin that some manufacturers boast about having these quality, high-end components and others do not. i would think if they used expensive german or swedish mad components then they would say that, wouldn't you? considering some people use it for a selling point. don't get me wrong here either. I'm still gonna buy the sundown amp because of it's star-quality. I'm just sayin why wouldn't they brag about havin these expensive-ass components when other manufacturers do? and yet I'm the asshole here, i don't get it. seems like everyone's gonna be butt-hurt if they find out that they have the same japanese components as a pyramid. go pyramid, ftw!!!!!

Get a pyramid 2500 watt amp and a Rockford 2500bdcp and tell me what's the same about them besides them both being amps.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I certainly wouldn't be butthurt. They're could be fucking potatoes and ratchets inside of my SAZ3500s and I wouldn't care. The fact that I can drive the fuck out of them, wired in the dirt or wherever, and they will smile and keep trucking, I'll trust the Korean 3.5K board.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I certainly wouldn't be butthurt. They're could be fucking potatoes and ratchets inside of my SAZ3500s. The fact that I can drive the fuck out of them, wired in the dirt or wherever, and they will smile and keep trucking, I'll trust the Korean 3.5K board.

And they don't burst into flames.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ok soap box is over

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived