Precision Power PPI BA7000.1D Gut shot

BassMonkey

Well you crossed the line between ignorant and arrogant. At one point I was about to tell my mom about the mean guy on an Internet forum...

You did this to yourself. The post with the pdf was out, and you still kept fighting about it. The attitude in which you approached the situation is what caused the problems

Just let it go and move on, you admitted you made a mistake and leave it at that. Next time you know to go in with an open mind

dont make N8 angry, you won't like him when he's angry....

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

yeah i had alot of fun doin it though and now I'm off to the library to read up on those other small parts since my source materials are incorrect. at which part did i become mean? if i did then i apologize for that, this pain medication sometimes makes me, aggressive, to say the least.

ok fellas, after some research today I've found that there are certain manufacturers in switzerland and germany and what-not that make components to higher standards and with better materials than japan. what I'm wondering now is, do you think that the high-end amps that are made in other countries, such-as korea or china, use these components that are made to better specs with better materials or are they still gettin the shit from japan like jensen or pyramid (example)? i found that alot of manufacturing companies in china get all their parts from japan and china, so would that mean that the amp that we spent alot of money on is made with the same componentry that the audiopipe (example) was made from? i know certain manufacturers like linear power (which is another made in the u.s. n8) say they have better components but does that mean that sundown (example) used said components? because like i said, most manufacturers in china and korea are out-sourcing to japan for their components. at least this is what i found at the library, reading books about manufacturing import and export. so i am just asking here, do you guys know for certain that these high-end amps are using the components like what where in that document that you provided for my enlightenment, like the ones made in sweden and germany that where high quality. or are they using the same shit made in japan, and just more of them or in a different way that jensen (for example) does? and i ask here because i can't find anything on sundown or crescendo website that says they use those expensive, bad-ass components.

Are you ever going to quit trying to justify the fact that you think Pyle and let's say focal use the same componenets?

They don't, get over it you have no clue what you are talking about.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

dude, I'm just sayin that i don't see anything on their websites that say they use these higher-end components. zed and linear power advertise that they use them, but no-one else. i think you guys just don't want to accept the fact that these expensive amps are using these japanese components that cheap brands use. I'm doing research and pointing out what i find, you're goin by what everyone else says. whatever dude.

Just because you read at snail speed doesn't mean I do, I absolutely did read everything you wrote.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't think a company like Soundqubed, Sundown, Rockford Fosgate will care to tell you the micro-detail specifics of the manufacture of their amps.

I don't know why you have this conspiracy theory that a nicer amp has tighter tolerance/higher quality components, because it's just that, a theory.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived