77-AUDIO Posted September 15, 2014 Author Report Posted September 15, 2014 So I contacted the Sheriffs dept. Friday. Told them what was said and when It was said and they don't see it as a threat. But when they came by the house one time to get the kids he flipped me off and I told him "have a nice day", That I was provoking a reaction and I would be held at fault if it escalated. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
RooTxBeeR Posted September 18, 2014 Report Posted September 18, 2014 So I contacted the Sheriffs dept. Friday. Told them what was said and when It was said and they don't see it as a threat. But when they came by the house one time to get the kids he flipped me off and I told him "have a nice day", That I was provoking a reaction and I would be held at fault if it escalated. Wow, I am really sorry to hear that. Maybe ask a neighboring sheriff or county for some assistance? On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.