2014 GT500 (Mustang) Dash Kit.

Just bought Alpine X008u Why are radio options greyed out? Dvd does not play video either. My thought is that it need to be in park or some thing. Its a stick shift car. Where are the bypass wire for this radio. What wires do you use? Think its the Green wire (speed sensor) Two brown wires (Remote in) and (remote out wires)? Is this true and where do these wires go, Is there away around this? Alpine manual does not show where the three wires go.

Google parking brake override relay for dvd player. Should find a diagram somewhere.

Or

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006FKAHFM?pc_redir=1414014489&robot_redir=1

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Google parking brake override relay for dvd player. Should find a diagram somewhere.

Or

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006FKAHFM?pc_redir=1414014489&robot_redir=1

X2, that is some expensive ass radio, it comes with instructions also, I believe it's a green for parking, black for ground, and blue for the remote, and I guess a 4th wire for the foot brake

Yea, No Audio box going in this 2014 GT500 Shelby. Your right all the extras is getting expensive. Drove way across town for a $30 HDMI extension .Did not think an extension was that hard to find but it was. Plus hdmi hole is so small I had to grind the sides of cable to fit. It's way in side radio case. Two weeks to get all parts stinks.

If you bought the TR-7 just to bypass the parking brake, then the easiest way is to purchase the bypass module in the link above because it's all ready programmed, the problem with the TR-7 is you have to find out what time settings it will need to actually bypass the parking brake...but here is the link to wire it up, start on page 2

http://www.pac-audio.com/pacproductdata/tr7/1_instructions/tr-7_instructions_010505.pdf

I Finally got it to all work. The instruction are there for the TR-7 yes but when you have to hook it up to the perfect fit cable and not the Alpine Stock radio cable. They make it sound like you have to cut the Perfect Fit Cable and you don't. there is three wire on the main cable but the colors are wrong. They say Yellow/Blue When it really was Yellow and green from alpine kit. Some one is color blind and the Blue/white wire is real short and right next to the main connector its easy to over look. It was Hard for me to make all four parts Instructions to play nice. I will mount it all in the morning.

Not sure but sounds like the woofer is not working. Don't think It is a radio setting. and yes It is turned on in setting.

Archived