Jump to content

2014 GT500 (Mustang) Dash Kit.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, looking for a little help. Bought a new Shelby and trying to find a dash kit to ditch this stock radio. Looking for one that has 7 or 8 inch screen that will mounted on top of heater controls. This car does not have nav. The shaker 1000. This is a stick shift car so I want the radio up top of dash. Any one know who makes one?

Thanks Guys.

Posted

Fuck the dash kit, post pics of the car lol. Orionstang should be able to help you, pretty sure he's the only active member here with a '10+ mustang

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Please post pics. of your ride, I am jealous as hell, I has a 04 Cobra, black miss it dearly.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

I did find Scosche FD1441B Dash kit that looks like it might work. for $225. Anyone here anything good or bad about it? It looks like the Alpine Perfect F.I.T. dash kit. Not sure if it is. How do you copy and past a website into this forum anyways? Tried the paste button did not work.

Posted

Orionstang Thanks, I have seen the Raxiom before and have thought about it. It looks great for the money. But I like all the bells and whistles and I don't think that unit has them for me.

Posted

Raxiom does not have Pandora for one. I just got off AM Chat with Thomas W. and he says ( No, the unit is not preloaded with a Pandora app.) and he does not know if it will work any other way. I also like that Alpine has Wifi with youtube and Car diagnostics. I like all that weird stuff.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...