Jump to content

Kenwood DNX9140


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well hallelujah!! I figured it out. I ended up taking the last file of music I put on there off and that fixed the problem.

I still wanna know why it did what it did. The only thing I can figure is that the file had a lot of duplicate songs on it that I had in other files but I don't see how that would matter.

Edit - Thanks for your help SIDE SHOW, some times I miss the obvious when i'm trouble shooting.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

You must use a good usb drive. I have a 32Gig in my DNX9990HD and have not had any problems aside from the first 3 units I had to deal with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...