More spl?

Yeeb

If it's in a ported box, on that hifonic amp, it should go over 140. Depends on what classes every organization has, I compete in meca, for amateur Street 1 class score, a 140 is pretty average, probably win local shows but need close to a 45 for world finals. I compete in a 2 door Blazer, if you have any questions, let me know.

'11, '12, '13, and '14 Meca Street 2 AL State Champ

AL Meca Street 2 Record Holder(151.6)

2012 Meca Street 2 World Finals - 3rd Place(148.7)

2013 Meca Street 2 World Finals - 2nd Place(151.1)

I have a 2 door blazer too! It's in a 5 cubic foot ported @ 36 hz facing the rear hatch and I have a kinetic and stock and big 3. I live in a 7k population town and no one touches me with the amount of power and come area. I have to go to a town with about 30k people to compete and the person that won the whole thing last year hit 147 with a single 12 in a pro class. I'd just be in the lowest probably. I'm expecting a lot of 1600w boss amps and kicker cvrs since that's what a lot of people in this area have so hopefully I can take most I may use a rockford t1000.1 to bump down to a lower amp class since I'm hoping a lot of folks have overrated equipment and are placed in a higher amp class with amps that push maybe 500 that say 1600. Or 2000. I'm gonna see a lot of pyle and boss for sure.

Archived