aculous Posted September 18, 2014 Report Posted September 18, 2014 God I hope I don't get banned for this. So....this is why I shouldn't drink and post. But I figured I needed to man up and post SOMETHING. for the lolz.
KiKaZz74 Posted September 18, 2014 Author Report Posted September 18, 2014 Lol. I think that's a bit big for a sig. My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
aculous Posted September 18, 2014 Report Posted September 18, 2014 Lol. I think that's a bit big for a sig. yea....we can resize it but is it what you looking for? If you didn't notice I suck at paint too. I loaded a version of PS I had...like...PS 7 and messed with it but yea...fuck re-learning all that. Actually you gave me an idea. I am going to try something serious.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.