I don't know why policing agencies don't protect themselves with video. Nit just a dash cam, but multiple cams inside the car, especially the rear seat. Even external cams aimed at the rear doors, to catch dudes kicking out windows, or wrestling with officers while being put in the car. They always claim budget, but thats bullshit. Video technology is so inexpensive these days.

California I think have cams on the officer now, as in a wearable camera. So I guess it depends on where you are at.

Damn, Savannah is only a couple hours away from where I live. If they try to turn it into Ferguson, it's going to be a shit storm.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I don't know why policing agencies don't protect themselves with video. Nit just a dash cam, but multiple cams inside the car, especially the rear seat. Even external cams aimed at the rear doors, to catch dudes kicking out windows, or wrestling with officers while being put in the car. They always claim budget, but thats bullshit. Video technology is so inexpensive these days.

sometimes it is stupid. like they say. they cant afford to get cameras for all the LEO's yet they are spending way more on lawsuits. our government is full of incompetent fools

Archived