Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

G35 need help with limited space..


pk222

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm ready for some bass in my 04 g35 coupe... I have a rockford p3 10 in a 4080 box running off of a audioque 1200. It's not cutting it lol.

I will get exact measurements soon but I'm at work right now. So those of you that know the tiny g35 trunks know my pain.

Id like to do 2 sa 8's in a ported box but don't think I have enough space. My other idea is a single sa12 ported. I don't mean to make a vs thread but do you guys think I have enough space to do the 2 8's?

Posted

Remove the rear speakers and port it through there. My friend has a G and it looks like it has enough room for two 8s.

Posted

LOL.. YOU have limited space? You're funny.

But.. are you willing to give up your whole trunk?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I don't mind giving up trunk space. I'd just rather not build it in the trunk.

I was trying to decide between subs back and ported through the rear speaker holes or port and sub(or subs) foreward sealed off. I'm not gonna compete or anything I've just always had hatch camaros with the prefab box for 2 12s and I'm used to more bass

Posted

My g came with a kenwood but I installed a pioneer 4600bt. Install wasn't to bad. YouTube videos helped lol.

I'll post dimensions in the next hour

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...