xProtify Posted September 23, 2014 Report Posted September 23, 2014 I've got some measurements for available box space behind my seats and they go as followed. D - 13" H - 26" W -48" It's pretty limited space to get a decent design, but I have to make do with what I've got. Anyways, I'm looking to get two 12s geared more towards sql than spl, but I definitely want to move some air. I'm not good with designs, so I've come to you. I'll be removing my middle seat to make room for an amp rack, so that shouldn't be a problem. Overall, I'm wanting to spend the following. Mid/High amp - $250 Sub amp - prefferably no more than $700 two decent 12s or one great 12 - $800 I don't need a head unit or speakers. Any batteries, alternators, fuses, ect, just let me know what I need and I'll make room for it. Any help/advice is appreciated.
Joe X Posted September 23, 2014 Report Posted September 23, 2014 You have the space for 2 12s, most of them anyways, for SQL look into Fi, ascendant audio, SSA, pick the amp to match the subs power and so the electrical, no box design until you have decided on the equipment.
MrSkippyJ Posted September 23, 2014 Report Posted September 23, 2014 F150 standard can you say? 2013 you say? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
xProtify Posted September 24, 2014 Author Report Posted September 24, 2014 You have the space for 2 12s, most of them anyways, for SQL look into Fi, ascendant audio, SSA, pick the amp to match the subs power and so the electrical, no box design until you have decided on the equipment. I like what I'm seeing with the Fi BL and Q series and I can afford two fully loaded subs on either series. Which do you suggest to move more air, but still sound decent? F150 standard can you say? 2013 you say? yes and yes
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.