Sundown Audio

quick simple help!

fufhubbin

can i hook up a mono amp to my speakers if i just twist the speaker wires together. im sure the 4 channel would sound better but this is what i got. im considering going to sols and trading for a 4 channel amp

and also i got a power distributor in the the mail off ebay it was bullz audio and it says 2 gauge in and 4 gauge out. it has the smallest 4 guage out ive ever seen looks like 8 or 6 gauge and i dont wanna use it. i have a ground distributor that is legit its made by xscorpian.

so my next question is can or should i use the ground distributor and just not have a fuse .(the amp has a 40 amp fuse in it) and then for the ground just strip a lot of the ground wires so i can twist 3 togetther and make a makeshift distributor till i get a new one in like 3 or 4 days. and im not planning on cranking my sub only gonna be running like 300-500 watts to the sub amp and 200-400 to the speakers rms

ORION HCCA 10.4 2000 watts RMS 4000 watts max

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

Alpine IDA -305 Digital receiver

0 gauge power wire 250 amp fuse

800 watt BUTTKICKER BASS SHAKER

Kicker zx-400 amp to power buttkicker

Twisting any wire together is a no go. Just dont do it. Get rid of the bullz audio junk. And running a mono amp to your speakers will make them be single channel...no stereo sound. If the amp is full range 20hz-20khz and no crossovers are active it will play music just fine...but yet again no stereo sound(no L or R channel on music).

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

find another method of connecting your wires...sell your mono amp or trade for a 4 channel....or just wait till you have all the right materials...and then hook everything up....check out droppinhzcaraudio.com...

Archived