New Boiler Install in my house

Good shit bro! You ever think about a tankless? I've got mixed reviews but I think most of the bad reviews are bad installs.

Thanks man, the tankless heaters are just for your domestic hot water. They don't heat your house just make your hot water. Also there's no tankless hot water heaters that can use oil as their fuel. You need natural gas which unfortunately I have no gas lines available within a couple miles of my house. They also make electric tankless hot water heaters but I'm not sold on how well they work. Sometimes keeping it simple is best. The company I used to work for, we put in a lot of the gas ones and we had a fair amount of issues with them. More parts more sensors more things that can and do break. They are great in theory that you never run out of hot water but I'm personally not a fan because I've had to fix quite a few of them

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Good shit bro! You ever think about a tankless? I've got mixed reviews but I think most of the bad reviews are bad installs.

Or poor maintenance.

Yup they also recommend a flush on these systems every year so they don't save you any money as an install for a tankless costs about double a normal water heater and then it may save you $50-100 a year in energy costs but if you pay someone to flush it every year and do a maintenance it will cancel out

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Yeah my sister has a tankless and the repair guy taught them how to do the flush themselves so they don't have to have someone else do it. They really like it, but they have a household of 5-7 on average if kids friends are living with them, so you can imagine the stress a hot water system gets every morning and evening.

Thanks man, the tankless heaters are just for your domestic hot water. They don't heat your house just make your hot water. Also there's no tankless hot water heaters that can use oil as their fuel. You need natural gas which unfortunately I have no gas lines available within a couple miles of my house. They also make electric tankless hot water heaters but I'm not sold on how well they work. Sometimes keeping it simple is best. The company I used to work for, we put in a lot of the gas ones and we had a fair amount of issues with them. More parts more sensors more things that can and do break. They are great in theory that you never run out of hot water but I'm personally not a fan because I've had to fix quite a few of them

Shit, never knew about the gas ones. I have worked on electric ones and the installation is easy as hell. I was just talking about for heating the water not to heat the house.

Or poor maintenance.

Probably, unless I put it in it's usually out of warranty and I don't know the maintenance records.

Archived