I disagree and have had similar work done recently.

Unless you have a unique metallic paint job, expect a near perfect match if you are having the work done by a decent shop. Sure you might notice if you stare at it and look for differences in paint tones, but I seriously wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure people would notice that dent more than they would a slight difference in color tone when you get it fixed.

I felt the same when I had to get my Camry done, had to get a new front bumper. They matched the color really well, it was really hard to distinguish the difference. As the years went by, the difference between the stock paint and my bumper became very noticeable.

They did something wrong then. My mom's charger had the rear bumper cover replaced 6 years ago, color matches perfect till this day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I disagree and have had similar work done recently.

Unless you have a unique metallic paint job, expect a near perfect match if you are having the work done by a decent shop. Sure you might notice if you stare at it and look for differences in paint tones, but I seriously wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure people would notice that dent more than they would a slight difference in color tone when you get it fixed.

I felt the same when I had to get my Camry done, had to get a new front bumper. They matched the color really well, it was really hard to distinguish the difference. As the years went by, the difference between the stock paint and my bumper became very noticeable.

They did something wrong then. My mom's charger had the rear bumper cover replaced 6 years ago, color matches perfect till this day.

Nah, nothing wrong... It was a 1995 Camry and the wreck happened in 2004. The paint had 9 years of ware before the wreck happened. Your mom's charger probably had barely any when they changed the bumper.

So I was hit by a hispanic bitch (yep, a bitch that was hispanic that doesn't speak a word of English). She had insurance, and basically everyone said no one was at fault. The fuck you mean no one was at fault? I was driving forward into a parking spot and she comes and practically takes off my rear bumper. I was already in the spot. Was just asshole parking, all crooked and taking more than my spot and all. So I backed up (looked first and saw no one), backed up as far as I needed, was going forward and boom. Yeah. That's what I get for fixing my parking

Got it fixed, she didn't have to pay a cent or anything, turned me into a racist asshole ONLY towards her as I've learned a few spanish phrases to say to her when I see her, and I do think my insurance went up when I went to renew. But I shopped around and found other insurance for cheaper.

Sheena = pedobear

been two year, my hood and fenders are still the same color as the rest of the car. I can't spot a single bit of difference and honestly if the paint is mixed exactly as the factory did. Which it should be, you won't notice any difference.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived