Codi Jaycob Brown Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 so i currently have 4 cheap 10" subs and i only have 6 cubes available in my trunk i was wondering if i should try and upgrade to 4 better 10's with my limited space or if i should just get 2 good 12" subs im going for spl
RainStryke Posted October 1, 2014 Report Posted October 1, 2014 Why not 15's? Personally, I like the sound of 10's... so I'd stay with those. I would love to get a pair of Digital Designs 3510's or Sundown X 10's.
Codi Jaycob Brown Posted October 1, 2014 Author Report Posted October 1, 2014 why not 15's? cause i could prolly only fit 1 good 15 in my hatch with the proper box lol like heres what i have now its pretty damn loud for 50 dollar subs but i literally have no more space https://imageshack.com/i/hjYElb2tj
SkarredSierra Posted October 1, 2014 Report Posted October 1, 2014 get 4 better 10s. like some soundqubed hds200's.
Joe X Posted October 1, 2014 Report Posted October 1, 2014 so i currently have 4 cheap 10" subs and i only have 6 cubes available in my trunk i was wondering if i should try and upgrade to 4 better 10's with my limited space or if i should just get 2 good 12" subs im going for spl From the pic you can always go up a little, 2 15s subs up /port back for SUVs, you would just need 6-7 cubes net for many 15s, 2 12s, you are just wasting available space. 4 high end 10s will work but you will need deep upgrades on amplification and electrical besides the cost of the subs themselves.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 1, 2014 Report Posted October 1, 2014 Why not 15's? Personally, I like the sound of 10's... so I'd stay with those. I would love to get a pair of Digital Designs 3510's or Sundown X 10's. So what exactly does a 10 sound like compared to the same sub of a different size? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
RainStryke Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 Why not 15's? Personally, I like the sound of 10's... so I'd stay with those. I would love to get a pair of Digital Designs 3510's or Sundown X 10's. So what exactly does a 10 sound like compared to the same sub of a different size? Depends on the company. The DD 3510 sounds better on the lows but it's not as loud as the bigger ones.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.