6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

so 1 amp for 6 subs???? jesus its gonna be a monster, 12k? id guess bigger but im not even sure what gets made bigger than that and has a solid/manufacturer name to back it. Since its been ampere i assume itll be just as nice quality

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

My guess is the TFE or the Twisted 8.5

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

yeah that was going to be my first guess too since theyre pretty popular right now and it would be staying with the trend of upgrading haha. im just used to people raping theyre subs with at least 1.5x's rated and having to turn it down from too much heat. Ive got a buddy with 4 sp4s on a 9k, its not wired down right now since he fried his alternator and is waiting to get it back, so theyre laughing at the power, but it still sounds GREAT to listen to, and can be played all day now

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

why not 8 18s ? espace ?awesome build man

thought about it, but wanted to do a 6th order instead of a 4th.

Those baskets are sick as fawk!

thanks bro! i think so too i love them, came out awesome..

so im picking my up new sub amp tomorrow! :spiteful: any guesses as to what it may be? It has 3 hots and grounds, and its black B)

also got all the CCA 1/0 pulled out of the truck, switching over to all new 3/0 Lincoln Welding cable

OooooHHHHHH I know what amp it is!!!

So I'm not gonna guess :spiteful:

Don't make me spill the beanz lol

:vava: this will be you if you do lmfao

Lol. I'm so glad my car is massive

:spiteful: right....... so much room

so 1 amp for 6 subs???? jesus its gonna be a monster, 12k? id guess bigger but im not even sure what gets made bigger than that and has a solid/manufacturer name to back it. Since its been ampere i assume itll be just as nice quality

hehehehehehehehe :P

My guess is the TFE or the Twisted 8.5

i wish-________________________________-

TFE is what everybody is jockin right now, so ill say give me TFE for 800 Alex.

lmfao

yeah that was going to be my first guess too since theyre pretty popular right now and it would be staying with the trend of upgrading haha. im just used to people raping theyre subs with at least 1.5x's rated and having to turn it down from too much heat. Ive got a buddy with 4 sp4s on a 9k, its not wired down right now since he fried his alternator and is waiting to get it back, so theyre laughing at the power, but it still sounds GREAT to listen to, and can be played all day now

its a NICE amp, just under par on those amps listed above, were a little out of my budget range I only paid 1100 for the amp i bought, its no bitch though. and ill be getting a second later on in the year

@tboorn, exactly, not trying to overpower shit here, just play alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day.

hell yeah thats what i like to hear cant wait to get some multiple song demos haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Turkey drag footage with a camera that can actually pick up the lows, thanks JP!

All this reminds me of is that I never got a demo of this setup <_<

I better get a "Skip to the front of the line" pass when the 6th order is done Jeff :aggressive::cray::spiteful::good:

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

hell yeah thats what i like to hear cant wait to get some multiple song demos haha

Turkey drag footage with a camera that can actually pick up the lows, thanks JP!

All this reminds me of is that I never got a demo of this setup <_<

I better get a "Skip to the front of the line" pass when the 6th order is done Jeff :aggressive::cray::spiteful::good:

thats how i do it sir!

and lmao Juan :lol:

Archived