Jump to content

DavidClark

Members
  • Posts

    1229
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by DavidClark

  1. WELCOME B2
  2. Same happened to me, I don't really want to pay 60 dollars a year to share photos. I believe you can save all the pics from photobucket to your computer... Maybe I will go to Imgur and start a new build log... maybe not... very sad, must wipe my tears
  3. I like those pillars . I would love to try the HAT (anything by them) but my wallets is a little stingy
  4. Can I get my name changed to DavidClark please?
  5. Good stuff Will, glad you like the new subs. Maybe one day we will cross paths and I will get to hear this beast
  6. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197191-4-dc-5ks-4-dc-lvl5-m3s-3-370-singers-yukon-on-28s-1626-51hz-testing/ You are not asking too many questions, I will gladly share what I have learned, which isn't much. Good luck with the build
  7. The nubers show that it is not ideal for 4th order use, however I have four lvl 5 m3 15's in a 4th and it is nasty, plays lows (25hz) and does a 162.6 @ 51hz. I was worried that I chose the wrong enclosure for my subs but once I got the sealed side and port area correct I stood corrected. BTW, Thank you again Jeff for getting me on the right path! nice! I saw the thread that you made about it.. wasn't sure if you went through with it or not.. what size or ratio did you end up going with for the sealed and ported sides? do you have any videos? I went with a 2.2:1 ratio but thats not really important. What I have learned is to get the sealed side correct ( start big and shrink from there) and get the port correct. Lot's of testing , removing subs bla bla bla. My sealed side is right around 2 cubes per sub
  8. The nubers show that it is not ideal for 4th order use, however I have four lvl 5 m3 15's in a 4th and it is nasty, plays lows (25hz) and does a 162.6 @ 51hz. I was worried that I chose the wrong enclosure for my subs but once I got the sealed side and port area correct I stood corrected. BTW, Thank you again Jeff for getting me on the right path!
  9. Congrats! DC makes solid products
  10. Top notch customer service !
  11. I put about 8 3" coarse thread drywall screws through the sub holes to the outer shell. Then I lag bolted from the outside ( about 10 ). I also PL glued and used silicone on the inside of the enclosure
  12. Thank you guys! got the enclosure installed and getting the subs wired up
×
×
  • Create New...