6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

Damn, that 100.4 hanging off the side of that workbench makes me nervous just looking at it.

yeah it was only there a few moments for pics then put back inside..

today its fucking snowing in dallas wtf! im sick from working outside yesterday so not gonna get much done today, might try and get the plexi done for the CF8k..

Which direction you going? Ait wise

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Got some paint on it for now to find any imperfections. Probably gonna paint this purple and flush it in the box or something

9C28ED81-7BC8-4E8E-870C-A61036C38208_zps

Oh yeah and we actually measured out everything yesterday for the design to be finalized. I was thinking 60ish cubes. Nope.. 75! Holy shit lol

Oh yeah and we actually measured out everything yesterday for the design to be finalized. I was thinking 60ish cubes. Nope.. 75! Holy shit lol

HELL YEAH, whats the ratio gonna be looking like? sorry if you already said i just forgot. Sounds like those sp4s will be in something they actually like, not just more subs crammed in a tiny box. Cant wait

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Not too shabby size wise

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived